Whoaa! I’ve been so bad about posting this month. I hope you’ll forgive me because I made this lovely holiday collage for you.
1. Tree outside my favorite vegetarian sandwich shop, 5th Avenue, Brooklyn.
2. Yayoi Kusama’s “I Who Have Arrived In Heaven” art exhibit at the David Zwirner Gallery in Chelsea.
3. A Macy’s Herald Square holiday window display.
4. My grandmother’s Christmas tree.
5. The first snow in Brooklyn this year.
6. Chelsea Market, decked out for the holidays.
7. Another Macy’s window display.
8. My brother and I in front of some tree.
9. The Metropolitan Opera House in Lincoln Center.